How to contact us

07947 599901

available

Weekdays

Evenings and Weekends

e-mail:

barnetbymedicals@gmail.com

(reply will be same day usually)

Patient info

Everything you need to know about your visit to the doctor for your private medical.

See more about patient information

Private Medicals (Now relocated in Brigg) 2 Market Place Brigg Tel 07947 599901
Private Medicals(Now relocated in Brigg)     2 Market Place     Brigg      Tel 07947 599901

Add Your Comments

Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
  • Kevin Marsh (Wednesday, November 23 16 03:15 pm GMT)

This was my first medical at this centre. It was very efficient and proffesional. I would highly recommend it. Thanks to all the staff.

• ADRIAN round (Tuesday, November 08 16 06:17 pm GMT)

I attended bpm in October 16 for a hgv medical .I have been elsewhere in the past but I will not be going anywhere else in future .
    I was so impressed by the high standard that the medical was conducted the staff were very organised and professional,
    Also the cost of the medical was very good even for a Saturday appointment.
    Many thanks

• Stephen Mills (Wednesday, October 26 16 09:34 pm BST)

I recently used your service for a medical to renew my LGV licence. I was extremeley impressed with the service I received. The staff were extremely freindly and efficient and I was in and out in about 45 minutes. The cost was less than half that I was quoted by my own doctor's surgery - bargain!

• Helen (Tuesday, September 27 16 02:26 pm BST)

Fast , friendly and very professional.

• Mr R Taylor (Friday, September 16 16 03:06 pm BST)

An excellent, friendly, professional and efficient service. Highly recommend!

• Jon Fortnum (Tuesday, August 30 16 09:32 pm BST)

Thank you so much for the medical.

The service I received was 1st class and very good value for money. I can fully recommend Barnetby Private Medicals for any one thinking of taking their HGV medical or Private hire car medical. Very
    impressed.

Thanks

Jon Fortnum

• Andis Lisauskis (Saturday, August 27 16 07:47 pm BST)

Absolitely fantastic service
    Highly recomended
    5 stars with no questions asked
    Will use again

• Sue Dickenson (Tuesday, August 09 16 07:00 am BST)

Brilliant service would recommend to all for your HGV Medical great staff and friendly thank you

• Sam Stevens (Wednesday, August 03 16 04:04 pm BST)

Very satisfied, quick and easy services, highly recommended!!

• nick Shambrook (Friday, July 29 16 10:17 am BST)

Nice friendly people very professional. will be using their services again

• Bob Border (Thursday, July 28 16 11:07 am BST)

Have used this practice several years now, for my HGV medical.
    Very friendly, no waiting, very pleased with service. Recommend

• Kel Gray (Saturday, July 02 16 04:12 pm BST)

well pleased my docs quote £110.00+had to have eye test first Here £50.00 for everything, free good coffee and biscuits . will use again very helpful and Professional
    see you in 5 years thanks

• Lee Mitchell (Friday, February 12 16 12:15 pm GMT)

A truly professional service and excellent customer care. Would recommend to anyone seeking their HGV medical.

• m wilkinson (Tuesday, February 09 16 09:11 pm GMT)

Fast friendly efficient and affordable .tried to book a medical at my own gp to be told they couldn't get me in for 3 weeks. Why can't all practices be like BPM? Thank you

• Scott langdale (Wednesday, February 03 16 01:35 pm GMT)

Excellent service,friendly people and at a great price,highly recommended.

• R Heathershaw (Saturday, December 19 15 03:30 pm GMT)

I had my HGV here today, I'm most impressed with the service!
    Lovely people, cheerful service.
    I will definatly use again and recommend to all my friends

• Monty Lowther (Friday, October 23 15 11:05 am BST)

Professional setup, lovely staff, made you feel at ease.... 5 star.... will use again !!!

• Colin Paddison (Wednesday, July 15 15 04:43 pm BST)

Used this practice for my H G V medical today for the first time excellent service from start to finish would highly recommend the 5star service from all the staff there.

• Mrs Susan Wilkins (Friday, May 01 15 03:13 pm BST)

Attended today for medical for superannuation purposes, lovely welcome, staff so friendly and Dr Vora could not be more welcoming and helpful. Cost very competitive and I would not hesitate to
    recommend Barnetby Medical.

• Geoff Ride (Friday, February 13 15 04:56 pm GMT)

I cannot recommend the people and the service you receive from this medical practice very professional and friendly

the equipment is ultra modern thank you for a really great experience.

• Karl (Friday, February 06 15 05:36 pm GMT)

Fantastic service, friendly staff and very efficient! Excellent value for money and very professional. Definitely recommend! So much cheaper than GP wanted to charge.

• MJM (Thursday, January 29 15 07:49 am GMT)

Professional, quick and outstanding value - overall top banana!

• dale owen (Sunday, January 18 15 12:27 pm GMT)

Can I say what a lovely welcome from all the ladies on the reception very bubbly and happy staff thanks for my eye test the lady was very professional and plite and the doctor was spot on would
    recommend this medical centre to everyone I live 25 mins drive from them was well worth is and what a bargain thanks again dale

• Andy Remfry (Friday, January 09 15 05:37 pm GMT)

Big Hats off, great service from everyone here, I highly recommend Barnety Medicals, low price with a top class service, thanks

• Mr Taylor (Wednesday, November 26 14 08:50 am GMT)

Had my medical last week, brilliant set up. Fast, thorough, efficient and very very competitively priced.

• ian firth (Wednesday, November 05 14 08:28 pm GMT)

professional service done at short notice,very happy many thanks.

• steve boshier (Wednesday, November 05 14 04:35 pm GMT)

superb service from Dr Vora quick easy and value for money. I will recomend to all off my fellow hgv/psv drivers

• Barry boulter (Monday, October 27 14 06:52 pm GMT)

Went 4 hgv medical today I was most pleased at the procedure I went though. Coffee / tea is a good move when you first walk.thank and will be seeing in the future.i will very much recommend to
    other.a pleasant experience.

• John Astbury (Monday, September 01 14 01:47 pm BST)

I have recently had the pleasure of using Barnetby Private Medicals to carry out a pre employment medical. The service I received from Dr Vora and the staff was excellent. Nothing was to much trouble
    for them even when I needed advice after hours. I would highly recommend their services to anyone.

• John Leason (Wednesday, July 09 14 08:56 pm BST)

Very good all round efficiency and very pleasant staff and doctor.
    certainly recommend.

• Wayne Hammond (Tuesday, July 08 14 06:56 pm BST)

Thorough and efficient, at a very good price!

• Adam Woodthorpe (Tuesday, July 08 14 06:27 pm BST)

Very pleasant and very efficient. Don't go anywhere else for your medical. At 40 quid it's a steal but even if it's was more I'd still go just for the excellent service.
    Thank you.

• james Murray (Tuesday, July 08 14 12:08 pm BST)

Very welcoming and helpful friendly

• Les Turton (Friday, May 23 14 09:15 pm BST)

First time I've used this practice and I was treated as a person not a number, all staff are really polite and helpful and I recommend their services to all friends and companies. Thank you

• Gordon Pass (Friday, May 02 14 07:37 pm BST)

Well what can i say,rang Tuesday appointment Friday..would not hesitate to recommend,spot on company..just need to remember to bookmark this site for future exams...Once again many thanks :)

• joseph reid (Saturday, October 26 13 12:14 pm BST)

Im a hgv driver had my medical here when I was passing, phoned when I was tipped in that area, the nurse and doctor Vora saw me straight away for my hgv medical not had to take a day off work, the
    service was first class and reasonably priced a fantastic job done would recommend this service to any hgv or psv driver I will be back here for my next medical with out doubt 100%

• Norman hale (Wednesday, September 04 13 09:50 am BST)

Will highly recommend The Barnetby Medical centre.
    As soon as youe put walk in,you are put at ease.
    First name terms, any problems, the wonderful staff are there to help.
    And what a pleasure to meet Dr vora.

• Terry Shrubb (Saturday, July 20 13 09:00 am BST)

Excellent and professional run surgery. Booked my hgv medical for a day of my choice, friendly greeting from Dr Vora and felt like a patient not a number, I will be recommending the surgery to my
    colleagues , many thanks

• steven rollinson (Sunday, June 23 13 06:41 pm BST)

5 star
    would reccomend
    thanks to the staff and Dr vora.

• Ken Leake (Monday, May 20 13 05:17 pm BST)

An absolute first class practice and professionally run.All the staff treat you with the upmost respect and on a first name basis.

• L Porter (Thursday, February 14 13 02:57 pm GMT)

I arranged a medical for my enlistment as an Army Cadet Instructor through the Barnetby Medical Centre, after my own doctor told me I would have to wait a month for an appointment. I contacted the
    Centre though their webiste, and recieved a reposnse within the hour. I was booked in straight away given an appointment time to suit me - out of normal working hours. On arrival at the Centre I
    recieved a warm greeting from the staff there, and my medical was conducted with extremem professionalism whilst at the same time it felt informal and friendly. I can highly reccomend this service
    and would use it again in future.

• Brian Goy (Friday, January 25 13 05:52 pm GMT)

The NHS could learn a lot from this excellent Health Centre. The warm and friendly welcome is sure to put you at ease. My HGV medical was performed with great efficiency and I will recommend this
    service to all my colleagues. Many thanks to Dr Vora and his nurses and reception staff.

• Stu storey (Friday, January 25 13 05:38 pm GMT)

Attended for PSV medical today. Was warmly welcomed by reception staff who guided me through forms & identity check. Spot on appointment time was called by helpful & personable practice nurse
    for BP,
    height/weight & sugar tests. Within a couple of minutes was called by Dr Vora who completed the medical exam. On completion the reception staff checked paperwork to ensure no shortfalls. I have
    to give full marks for the Barnetby Medicals experience. Efficient,friendly timely and not forgetting the modest fees. Thank You All.

• Tony Johnson (Thursday, January 17 13 11:21 am GMT)

First class !!! in touch with the real world,

• Steven Hanwell (Saturday, December 01 12 06:47 pm GMT)

Excellent reception. Dr Vora was first class. He made me feel at ease. He was extremely competent and efficient. I cannnot recommend him highly enough and I will make a point of informing my
    colleagues of his services.

• John Costello (Monday, November 05 12 10:06 pm GMT)

Had HGV medical today Nov 5th excellent just £40.Certainly recommend Dr.Vora. The appointment time allocated was on time with no waiting.Five Star

• Andrew Parker (Friday, October 26 12 08:03 pm BST)

Excellent service ,staff very friendly.Would recommend this service 10/10 .Dr Vora was very pleasant and explained everything clearly.

• Jeff Revitt (Tuesday, October 23 12 01:03 pm BST)

Rang on monday morning for hgv medical had an appointment monday afternoon, greeted by freindly and helpfull reception staff also Dr Vora was first class definitely recommend.

• David McIntyre (Friday, October 05 12 09:09 pm BST)

On October 1st I had a PSV medical, as all lorry, bus and coach drivers know having a medical to renew your licence is a nerve wracking time. I had no need to worry, I was met by friendly helpful
    receptionists and when I met Dr Vora he immediately put me at ease, although it was the first time I had met him it was like talking to an old friend. With a medical with him costing £40, almost a
    third of the price other doctors are charging I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Vora to any other drivers

• John Ritchie (Monday, September 24 12 10:40 am BST)

I recently had an HGV medical at Barnetby Medical Centre. The staff were extremely helpful, organising an appointment at very short notice. The medical itself was straightforward, and Dr Vora was a
    pleasure to deal with. I would not hesitate to use this service again.

Print Print | Sitemap